Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they are legally binding. By using our website you accept our terms and conditions. Definitions
- Lera Peslyak website is the trading name of the Lera Peslyak.
- "Terms and conditions" means the terms and conditions set out below.
- "Website" means lerapeslyak.com
- "You" and "your" means the person(s) accessing the website.
- "We", "us" and "our" means Lera Peslyak.
- "Material" means any information, data, text, video, audio, design, images, products, links, code or other material published, contained or available on our website
We strive to ensure that the material on this website is accurate and up to date. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of the material.
Any material on or referred to through our website is provided for information purposes only. It doesn't constitute professional advice, replace consultation with a qualified practitioner, or endorse any product or service. You should always seek independent advice from a qualified practitioner before making any decision based on the material on our website.
We may make changes to the material on our website at any time and without notice. Your use of any material on this website is at your own risk, for which we will not be liable. Liability
We may assign, transfer or subcontract any of our obligations, benefits or rights under these terms and conditions to any third party but you may not.
Nothing in these terms will exclude or limit our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence
- misrepresentation about a fundamental matter
- any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
This website is intended for people accessing it from within the United Kingdom. We cannot guarantee the website or any of its material complies with or is appropriate for use in other countries. Availability
We try to keep this website available all day, every day. However, we will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable. Trademarks
The "Lera Peslyak" name and logo and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trade names, service marks or trademarks of "Lera Peslyak". These may not be used without our prior written consent. Copyright
When visiting this website, you're welcome to print hard copies of the material contained in the non-password protected areas for non-commercial teaching and for your own private use. All other copying, whether in electronic, hard copy or another format, is not allowed without our prior written consent. Links
We provide links to third-party sites on this website for your convenience. We have no control over those sites and don't endorse or accept liability for them.
If you would like to link to this website, you may only do so subject to the following conditions:
- You do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this website.
- You do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services.
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us.
- Your site does not contain material that is offensive or infringes any intellectual property rights or rights of any person. It must comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
We do not guarantee that our website or any of its materials are free of bugs or viruses. We will not be liable for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or device or any other damages arising from the use of our website. Registration
You will be able to access most areas of our website without registering your details with us. In cases where registration is required, each registration must be for an individual only.
Please ensure the details you provide are correct and let us know if there are any changes to the information you provided when registering.
You must make sure that you keep your password confidential. This means that you must not share your password or let anyone else use your account. Please inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your account has been compromised.
We have the right to disable your account (temporarily or permanently) without notice or reason. Visitor material
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. Other terms
These terms and conditions take the place of any previous agreements made between you and "Lera Peslyak" regarding this website.
Other terms relating to the use of specific parts of this website may be published at other locations. If there is any conflict between specific terms and these more general terms, the specific terms will take precedence. Revisions
We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by publishing them here. Your continued use of our website will be governed by the revised terms and conditions from the date they are published.
Last updated: 01 June 2022